OFF: Me @ SoundAwesome.com

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Mar 8 20:16:43 EST 2011

Apropos of (almost) nothing, I just want to simultaneously point folk towards a (relatively) new site for online music, artists and listeners, that (though it seems to be expanding) retains a preponderance of "UK independent" artists -- including innumerable members of the innumerable legion of ex- and occasional Hawkwinders (and friends -- and enemies -- and relations):

http://www.soundawesome.com/

Natch, though I'm not really any of the above (maybe a friend, and, well, anyway, my "band" has only one less original member of Hawkwind than the current incarnation, and that ain't bad! ;)) mesself is there:

http://Carl-Edlund-Anderson.soundawesome.com/

Admittedly, for those who have risked my up-to-now forays into making music, there's probably not too much new there from me (the ever-growing Luna still takes up a lot of time!) but hey: there's plenty from other artists.

Ye list-members who are likewise music-makers might even want to register and upload yer stuff! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson