OFF: Me @ SoundAwesome.com

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 8 21:17:45 EST 2011

I've just done something outrageous for me. I went to your page,
thought I saw something moving, and sat wondering. Then IT happened. I
got up, despite the beer-belly weight and waddled off to the closet to
get the shitty speakers out where I put them about a month ago. After
sitting through Afterburner breaking up I got to hear it correct!!!
I canlt see below the Rick, but would you be wearing "Elephant Bottoms"??
If the residence isnt sprawling I hope you've done some clever
soundproofing for Luna until she's 3 or so!!
I fully enjoyed this and I liked the guitar lingering around the flange-apex.
I'll go back in for more soon.
you realise I would not have done this for Hawkwind
CHEERS!!!!
formed in 71!!!!