Hawkwind hin du news

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 8 21:50:28 EST 2011

On 3/8/11, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Like everyone, Guardian has spent this week looking aghast at events in
>> Libya: the violence, the bloodshed — and Gaddafi’s insistence that
>> everyone
>> taking part in the demonstrations is on “hallucination pills”, as if the
>> whole thing is being orchestrated by Hawkwind.
>>

> What can you say to that?

It tended to reinforce something that was already on my mind. If I
were an artist, taking the Liberty label logo (as a model) and making
it totally drippingly psychedelic, and then imagining it used for
something Hawkwind. Thank god "Married With Children" reruns are on in
a few. That will save me (shut me up)