OFF: Me @ SoundAwesome.com

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 9 09:29:59 EST 2011

No that I haven't TRIED to locate the kazillion things to clean the
computer, but there is always a mental explosion and confusion on the
part of those providing long-distance coaching.
I even let Wilfried take over my computer.....
I just need a new one, such a shame that I am too monstrous (manic,
opinionated, loud, abrasive, etc) for many to handle and they are
afraid to come here, and likely afraid to park their cars here even if
they come!!!
WEANIES!! (or however you spell that)
I am hoping if I ever find a nice coach'sofa in a dumpster that it
might help : )
But I find the accoustics of sitting on the floor combined with an
already awesome upstairs accoustic reverberation "total apartment
speaker cabinet" suits me fairly well.....and I like the floor and the
space.....Hiowever the aches and pains are getting bad
NEVER EVER EVER get a beer-belly unless you are good looking enough
not to fear gyms!!!