WOTEOT master tapes (was Re: Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 9 19:09:34 EST 2011

and taking THAT ball and running, THAT could explain why my USA
test-pressing is on PRESSWELL records, and sounds SUPERIOR and
different than the Atco pressings.
Maybe I've GOT the master?? (but I wonder why Motorhead was done by a
diff company?)
hehehe
Never compared to the Griffin CD.
I can also speculate aloud why the Canadian LP press, in particular,
alos sounds (to me) unique, with a noiticeable flatish drum-sound. I
suppose that is due to the copy process Lucidsound pointed out.
It figures (to me), that right after Lucidsound posted, that entire
thread "vanished" off my computer, this driving me insane and even a
little nervous.
hmmm
Anyway, thanks for info guys