(OFF) Re: WOTEOT master tapes (was Re: Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro)

Town Idiot insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 10 08:17:08 EST 2011

Oh are you saying the USA version has things altered so that it can
have a SHORTER KOS??
If that means I've gained elsewhere I am GREAT with that, but is it
that simple??