(OFF) Re: WOTEOT master tapes (was Re: Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Mar 10 10:43:12 EST 2011

On 10 Mar 2011, at 10:22 , lucidsound wrote:
> Overall, the vinyl has a darker sound, the Griffin CD has more top-end extension and detail.

While there are, of course, exceptions this would tend to fit my general (inexpert) impressions of comparing decently mastered vinyl played on consumer turntables with decently mastered CDs played on consumer equipment.

Which -- insofar as my opinions have any validity! -- suggests that the Griffin CD is a decently mastered CD. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson