(OFF) Re: WOTEOT master tapes (was Re: Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro)

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 10 11:33:33 EST 2011

Please forgive me, I don't want to be misunderstood or thought to be
injecting into things you guys mentioned.
What I meant was simply that the Atco records (vinyl), sound inefrior,
IMHO, and flat.
The test press is much better, but still doesn't sound like a UA
master to me It's Way BRIGHT
thanks