(OFF) Re: WOTEOT master tapes (was Re: Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro)

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 10 15:24:22 EST 2011

Listening to a stone mint Atco.
Just lacks a certain depth. Flatish percussion.
Also, Atco pressings subject to pops and clicks inherent
same with the test.
and it's just real bright and csipy but not a big deal.