generalised Hawkwind geekery statement

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 10 18:52:54 EST 2011

In my past life, I did not know anyone else who cared about matrix
variations the way I did. I mean I had to keep them when I notced a
difference.
About a year ago, I was introduced to my "bigger fish"
This guy is AMAZING, and I am steadily working on a "friendship" with
him, but I can only do so much since I am poor now (of pocket),
altough I have been able to tell him and contribute things enough to
saty on "the radar".
If any of you have something you want to share or ask about I will be
happy to run it by him.
And of course there is always Wilfried too, who most have heard of.
It's simply that this new guy has the ability to seriuosly make us
take another step back.
Copyrights for god sake??
Speaking CDs here too of course,,,variations, etc
No problem for any to mail me on or offlist