(OFF) was WOTHEOT, now pure geekspeak

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 12 14:36:35 EST 2011

On 3/10/11, mike c <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/10/11, Johan Edlundh <joe.e at telia.com> wrote:
>> At 21:53 2011-03-10, you wrote:
>>>And which brings me back to thinking about a database of all the
>>>matrix numbers and dead-wax comments.
>>
>> Now we're talking geekery.
>> Add label variations, foreign pressings and sleeve differences - How
>> do I contribute?

Tell us if  QSnC and Astounding exist as Swedish presses!!!
My friend has NO MOTU LP's from there, and (until Wilfried says shut
up), I believe he mentioned he had 1 version.
Don't know what Alfred may have or other kollectors who may lurk.
Those MOTU and ANY Swedish stuff has to be very rare.
I shared some info on the Fame/Liberty UK reissues of MOTHU I know
about, including sticker variants, and the info that came back was
enough to short circuit my brain. as I could have expected.
I give up??