WOTEOT - Motorhead

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 14 13:27:29 EDT 2011

Following previous mails I have re-listened to the Griffin version on
headphones and I can definitely hear a scratch around 6-9 seconds and again
at around 16-19 seconds in.

I have also listened to the version on the single disc edition of Epoch and
can also hear the second scratch 9althouth it is a totally different sound
(much more high end sound to me). but not really the first as it is hidden
by that terrible motor bike addition.

I therefore stand by my original comments that the Griffin CD has the vinyl
mastered Motorhead on it (unless there are 2 runs of the CD perhaps with the
latter having the "master"included)?  I also think that Andy G (or a review
somewhere) included this info in it as I think Doug (and those that mastered
the vinyl) had to supply this to Griffin

Listened to the whole of epoch again and quite amazed 9again) at the litlle
(and not subtle) additions and changes to the songs on here.

Hopefully it is not my hearing!

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree