WOTEOT - Motorhead

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 14 13:36:44 EDT 2011

Super great Steve. I have always thought the Griiffin Motorhead was
from vinyl (for some reason), and the last time I was comparing
without headphones,  could only hear a bump noise (so my mind thinks,
near start) which I left "unsolved" and figured it was maybe simply
due to being such a clear recording as compared to the crackle of my
single.
There ARE 2 veresions of this disc
One with "psychedelic ring" and one without. I have them
OH GAWD