WOTEOT - Motorhead

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 14 14:10:53 EDT 2011

On 3/14/11, lucidsound <lucidsound at ic24.net> wrote:
> The master which apparently did not include the full-length version of Kings
> of Speed.

Right. That's the way I have it in my "mind". But just think, if all
those little timing shortages I reported off the Atco inner are
correct, unless Griffin somehow did a bunch of restoration, then
"technically"we have a bunch of chopped material and a LONGER Kos than
even the "standard" version??
I realise if this were actually the case, somebody would have caught
it, but since it is the Atco masters, what IS on the CD???
I never claimed to know THIS stuff!!