WOTEOT - Motorhead

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 14 14:27:10 EDT 2011

Yes I was referring to starfarers comments and had posted this comment
before

*When they arrived I was delighted to see that they also included the A and
B side of the single as well as Dave�s hand-written notes from 1975 about
track order and fades.
*
Uk CD has an extended break in the middle of KOS - which I have always hated
BTW one of the reasons I prefer teh Griffin version is that the shorter
single version of the song is included.

The mystery remains therefore as to why the vinyl version of Motorhead was
used if it's on the master tapes.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree