Sydney

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Mar 14 23:47:12 EDT 2011

Hi all

Had a great week and a bit in Sydney and the Blue Mountains. Of course the highlight was seeing Hawkwind on the Friday night.

My recording of the gig turned out okay (listening to it now)
Completed track list is as below as will appear on the CDs:

Hawkwind - Sydney University - Manning Bar
11/03/2011
Brock/Chadwick/Dibbs/Hone/Blake

CD1 - Intro/Warriors/Assault and Battery/Golden Void/Where Are You Now/Flying Doctor/Star Cannibal/Parasites Are here On Earth/
Prometheus/Spirit Of The Aged/Sentinel.
CD2 - You'd better Believe It/Blood Of The Earth/Angels Of Death/Wraith/Tide Of The Century/Psychedelic Warlords/
Hassan I Sahbah - Space is Their-Hassan I Sahbah/Crowd Noise/Silver Machine

Cheers
Bill