(HW) BOTE (my review)

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 16 12:10:52 EDT 2011

Thanks for filling me in on Starshine, I buotght the double sounds like Starshine is decent enough, wasn't there an additioanl track on the LP version too ?  At Isle of Wight there was a song I didn't recognise, Robot WOman ? or somethign that Richars sang, complete with video, I thought that might be the alternative track, if not what was that oh ancient druids of the sacred tabernacle ?

Steve