(HW) BOTE (my review)

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 20 10:46:31 EDT 2011

Meanwhile I have just had a little lesson in today's recording budgets
and process, and also informed that BOTE indeed has plently of "deep
bass", which is, in fact, why I reared my head here anyway.....I
thought it was flat no matter what, and required me to turn it down
and make adjustments to differing parts of it, which is not normal.
I am checking the spelling here before sending and once again, I am
NOT complaining about what and how Hawkwind chooses to do things, only
sharing what thoughts I had with a small group.