Astounding Sounds Amazing Music. The PROOF!

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 22 14:17:17 EDT 2011

On 3/22/11, lucidsound <lucidsound at ic24.net> wrote:
> Well, of course the problem with the original cover is the name of the
> band...or lack of it.  And Tony Hyde's design wasn't the band's original
> choice, it was Barney who did the Steppenwolf painting that was to adorn the
> cover that was rejected, and that can be seen in his book.

You know you're in Texas when-
A longtime fan (in this case the guy that got Pierre's photo of Dave
in the gas-mask I was telling you about), and also the guy whos UK
original Mt Grill jacket with tiny pinholes in now houses my "yellah"
that I think I am (probably) just going to give Jill instead of the
lesser one, says, through Pierre, as of last night, that he apprently
finds Calvert
"Irksome"
and "can't stand Ron Tree"
I have seen it all now