Aural Innovations Radio: New Astral Visions and Lo Finest Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Wed Mar 23 17:47:28 EDT 2011

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MARCH 24, 2011: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've uploaded new shows from Astral Visions Radio (show #14), and Lo Finest
(show #22). See the playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a
day in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the
Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Astral Visions Radio (show #14)

Astral Visions Radio Show - Music from Psychotropic Zone, is hosted by DJ
Astro

Dharma Son Collective - "Imagessence" (from Zenogenesis)
The Cosmic Dead - "Infinite Death of the Godhead (Edit)" (from Cosmic Tape
I)
Grails - "Almost Grew My Hair" (from Deep Politics)
Vibravoid - "What You Want" (from Minddrugs)
Hills - "Rise Again" (from Master Sleeps)
Deepsea Drive Machine - "Interhead" (from Saion)
Mugstar - "Serra" (from Lime)
Djinn - "Free Like Us" (from Last Wish)
Hexvessel - "I Am the Ritual" (from Dawnbearer)
Moonwagon - "Hoodoo Horizon" (from Night Dust)
Avaruuskorpraali Paha Hirvi - "R-kaks (Edit)" (from Robot Power)
The Grand Astoria - "Omnipresence" (from Omnipresence)
Electric Moon - "Inferno (Edit)" (from Inferno)
Dark Sun - "The Next Step" (from Feed Your Mind)

Lo Finest: The Lo Finest Lord Litter Special (show #22)

Lo Finest is a program dedicated to the appreciation of homemade recordings
that were made and distributed on cassette tapes during the 1980s and 90s,
hosted by veteran home recording artist Charles Rice Goff III.

"Lost"  (from Torn Between Temptations, 1991)
"Help Me" (from Quite Naturally, 1989)
"Signed To EMI" (from Back To The Basics, 1998)
"Cyberland" (from In The Afterglow, 1994)
"Givin' You A Helping Hand" (from Hypertonia Sampler, 1989)
"Charlie...This Is Sharon" (from Watching Satan, 1992)
"The Sun Shines In New York Tonight" (Lord Litter Band, from Outbreakers,
1993)
"If I Had A Pershing II" (from Take The Trash, 1984)
"My Friend Charles" (from No More Rock N Roll, 1987)
"Charlie Goodbye" (from No More Rock N Roll, 1987)
"Poem" (from A Bad Case Of True Love, 1992)
"Doog's Boogie" (from Torn Between Temptations, 1991)
"You Couldn't Dance This Rhythm, Baby" (from Death Of The Giant Killer Ant,
1984)
"My ABC" (from Death Of The Giant Killer Ant, 1993)
"Questions" (Das Freie Orchester, from Brain Salad, 1990)
"15 Minutes" (Das Freie Orchester, from Lost Demo, 1990)
"The Easter Bunny" (from Litter's Reel All Itty, 1990)

http://Aural-Innovations.com