meanwhile back at the funny farm

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 25 10:54:54 EDT 2011

You all should know that I try to say "thank you" for being the
company I am denied in real life, and hopefully this interests you
http://hawkwindforum.freeforums.org/august-in-amsterdam-t3728.html

I really wish I could find Billy Capozzi....
He was the voice of Texas, The Sunshine, God, The Future and all
things hopeful yesterday...
also, when I played "Fondue" yesterday. I did it the way SANE people
do, on "shuffle", and man was that fun and confusing
I am too lazy to mess with what is hidden on there or what was going
on with "track 40-something" and "30-something" and I have forgotten
what was
up with that"
also, come to think of it, I am claiming "official UFO disclosure" as
of last night
You may all embrace as United Earthlings
And further, apparently strangely fluctuating radiation readings from
Japan and water that becomes drinkable overnight suggest some possibly
very interesting "backstage activity"