meanwhile back at the funny farm

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Mar 25 12:49:33 EDT 2011

I'd love to hear from Billy, too.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike c
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 10:55 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: meanwhile back at the funny farm

You all should know that I try to say "thank you" for being the company I am
denied in real life, and hopefully this interests you
http://hawkwindforum.freeforums.org/august-in-amsterdam-t3728.html

I really wish I could find Billy Capozzi....
He was the voice of Texas, The Sunshine, God, The Future and all things
hopeful yesterday...
also, when I played "Fondue" yesterday. I did it the way SANE people do, on
"shuffle", and man was that fun and confusing I am too lazy to mess with
what is hidden on there or what was going on with "track 40-something" and
"30-something" and I have forgotten what was up with that"
also, come to think of it, I am claiming "official UFO disclosure" as of
last night You may all embrace as United Earthlings And further, apparently
strangely fluctuating radiation readings from Japan and water that becomes
drinkable overnight suggest some possibly very interesting "backstage
activity"