Hawkfan 32

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 30 15:29:08 EDT 2011

On 3/30/11, Steve Freight <stevefreight at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice surprise this evening - Hawkfan 32 was on the mat. A long wait since no
> 31 but, oh to read about my favourite band on paper again. Takes me back.

Gosh thanks Steve.I knew Brian was "up to something", I just wasn;t
certain exactly what. I ask a humble favor-
Could one of you think of a _clever_ way to find out iif he is
including the USA as he once did, without putting him "on the spot",
would you/could you?? (unless you already know?)
I do not want to impose on him about doantions if he does not want the
strain. Plus I am frigtened by him since I screwed up in the past