BOC links???

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Mon May 9 05:15:03 EDT 2011

Heh -- check this. http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnin_Red_Ivanhoe

Amusingly, they toured as the opening band for Spooky Tooth, the band name-checked in Stalk-Forrest's "A Fact About Sneakers."

More amusingly, an offshoot of the band with some of the same personnel called themselves Secret Oyster.  I think we have confirmation they liked BOC.

-- Jeff

I can actually find out if there is anything to this as I am friend with Claus who plays guitar in Secret Oyster. I actually managed to get him to play with my band and we will a release with him on it later this year..  As for Burning Red Ivanhoe, I saw them play about 10 years ago and they still play around a few gigs in Denmark every now and then.. Secret Oyster reunited 3 years ago and have a bunch of new songs they have played live and are trying to get a new record out this year, I am told..

More on this later,

scott

www.oresundspacecollective.com