Brock/Calvert Project

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 31 22:24:32 EDT 2011

Oh god, as soon as I get some inner sleeves, off comes the shrink on
my 2 new gatefold SR vinyls
It (they) reproduces the complete edition, and going on the first LP,
and what my friend Pierre says, these stomp all over the other vinyls.
It BLEW me away (the debut LP)
It's the same vinyl, but they have the sound so awesome I had to work
to tell. The shorter sides must be really evident in the quality here.
FWIW, to whom it might.
god I am in debt.
I am going to dig and if I can part with any CD's please BUY!!!  :)