Lemmy alcohol

big mike bigwibble6 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Nov 14 15:32:44 EST 2011

Is this true?
http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/2011/10/motorheads_new_wine.php

Despite the head-scratching nature of the new venture, you've gotta admit there's something sort of endearing about the idea of Motörhead frontman Lemmy curling up for a cozy night in with a bottle of his band's new branded Australian Shiraz, a good book and maybe a few logs blazing away in the fireplace.

At least, that's the first image that pops into our heads at the mention of the new Motörhead Shiraz 2010, a wine that promises to have "a very fruity aroma with flavours of vanilla, blackberries, plums, eucalyptus and liquorice." Even a press release with a statement from Lemmy himself has to stretch to make the connection between Motörhead's roaring metal songs and this quaint new collaboration.

As Lemmy says: "My advice is --  approach it with caution. I mean, wine is deceptive, anything can happen." Dude, totally.