Aural Innovations Radio: Sulatron Records Special

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Wed Nov 16 05:21:44 EST 2011

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

NOVEMBER 16, 2011: NEW RADIO SHOW

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#273). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio: SULATRON RECORDS SPECIAL (show #274)

Sulatron Records is run by German musician Dave Schmidt, who has been
involved in some of the most exciting bands on the space rock scene of the
past 15 years or so. Dave has been in Liquid Visions, Zone Six,
Weltraunstaunen, Psychedelic Monsterjam (with Mani Neumeier and Ax Genrich
of Guru Guru), Südstern 44, one of his more recent active projects has been
Electric Moon, and he records albums of both rock and electronic music as
Sula Bassana, plus MUCH ELSE I've probably missed. In addition to all his
activities as a musician, Dave started the Sulatron Records label in 2006,
and since then has released nearly over two dozen albums. This special
edition of Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio puts a much deserved spotlight
on some of the great bands and albums on Sulatron.

Sula Bassana - "Lost in Space" (from The Night)

The Movements - "Mother Someday I'm Gonna Be An Astronaut" (For Sardines
Space Is No Problem)

Vibravoid - "What You Want" (from Minddrugs)

Electric Orange - "Netto" (from Netto)

Seid - "Do As You're Told" (from Creatures Of The Underworld)

Uran - "STRAALSKADAD" / "Voice of Uan" (from Uran)

Aural Innovations ID (by Stone Premonitions)

Annot Rhul - "The Dark Lord" (from Lost in the Woods)

THTX - "Collective Mind Anarchy" (The Flickering Sky)

Sula Bassana - "My Blue Guitar" (from Dreamer)

Electric Orange - "Bandwurm" (from Krautrock From Hell)

Tracker - "Window Shopping" (from How I Became An Alien)

Zone Six - "Grateful Life" (from 10 Years Of Aural Psychedelic Journeys)

Electric Moon - "Flaming Lake" (from Flaming Lake)

Hills - "You Talk The Talk!" (from Hills)

Lava - "Pa Trottoaren" (from Lava)

Psychedelic Monsterjam - "Stone In" (from Psychedelic Monsterjam)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>