(OFF) fw: Ozric Tent's using J. Lascko lightshow in US

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Tue Oct 18 11:02:52 EDT 2011

We'll be skipping these date I think. Much as I love Jims lights how,
the last 2 or 3 Ozrics gigs haven't been up to snuff.

The lineup has changed once again, Jons flute and stage persona is
sorely missed, and Brandi really hasn't added anything as far as I can
see. If Joie was playing I would probably go, I know he has guested on
and off with more recnet lineups.

I'd be interested to see  reviews of the tour, and of the new album. I
didn't like the last 2 albums at all.