New Steven Wilson, I mean Mary's cat

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 19 13:04:31 EDT 2011

On 10/19/11, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hi John, and friends,
> sorry, I'm way off topic here, but Kosh doesn't have diabetes.  Was this the
> last message from the forum have received nothing since yesterday?  Thanks,
>
> P.S. I don't usually listen to a lot of jazz.
> Mary

I wish my mother and father were alive to see Bun Bun. It is weird
having an animal of this caliber. I find it strange, me having been so
rebellious, and fighting all the "safe" pets we had (inclding friking
ducks and geese in a plactic swimming pool in the middle of thr city)
(eyeroll), and then here I am, with the champion of gentleness....

I am so glad for you regarding Kosh. looks like one more way nature
won't be taking him yet.
My worst nightmare is allowing anyone near my cat, much less the vet.
The day could come when I have to be rid of any HW that is valuable
and say to them "this cat is my beating heart", fail to save him and I
perish too.
I will stay in a cage at the vet if needed and not let him out of sight.
I did not bargain for this when I opened my heart to a cat. Man did
"something" send it.