Hello BOC/Hawkwind

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 19 22:34:44 EDT 2011

On 10/19/11, Burro Mike <sloterdijk at msn.com> wrote:
> hey BOC/Hawkwind how's your day going? its amazing how many lives have been
> changed by this http://t.co/qqU3S8wG

Hi Mike
i am assuming you are not kidding with this one.
Normally I would not think myself capable of locating a non-scam for
something like this.
If my assumption is correct, it may be a god-thing, although still
tricky for me to work out.
If I scew up my SS in any way, I will die quite fast and I think it's
coming on plenty fast as it is.
I am however,  real real real sick of being so weak that it is hard to stand up.
Unless i mis-clicked the link, or misunderstood, I will be doing some
investigation.