HW It's so Easy + mary sullivan-bruce

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Oct 20 17:02:22 EDT 2011

I understand, but this was necessary.  Sounds like a great version of the
song.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:53 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW It's so Easy + mary sullivan-bruce

On 10/20/11, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Mike, this is the first I've heard of this, but you know how often I
> check in with the computer, lately.

One last word
you KNOW I am happy for you, in all cases. My cat has indeed, taken me over.
In would not wish a pet health problem on (insert villain). To me, pets are
the best thing about life. Especially when you get older.

do NOT let the fake economy come between, partner up and KILL!!!
KILL!!!!!  KILLLLLLL!!!!!!
thanks for the review BTW