HW It's so Easy

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 21 13:44:37 EDT 2011

It sure is for real.
Excellent version.
Anyone who hasn't already got  "Parallel Universe" should get it now.

Steve.

m.j.crook at TALK21.COM writes:

Hi  Carl,

It's for real - the 1974 studio version on the Parallel  Universe CD.
It's funny you should ask if it's an "imaginary recording  devoutly to be
wished" as some time ago there was a "HW dream" thread and  I said I'd
dreamed of an album with a 1974 studio version of " You'd  Better Believe".
Parallel Universe has an all too short  1973 studio version of  YBBI!

Mick