HW) new version of Green Finned Demon for download

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Thu Sep 15 15:12:39 EDT 2011

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011, mike coleman wrote:
> HW just put up a new version of Green Finned Demon in support of Sea
> Sheppard, in download format.
> in case anyone here might need to know:
> http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/downloadstore.htm

 	Sea Shepherd are very *exciting*, but I'm a bit ambivalent about
the ethics of actually supporting them. Given that the cause itself
doesn't help me decide, then, has anyone got this yet and can they say how
it is? Yours,
 	      Jon

ObLP: Jean Michel Jarre - _Oxygène_
--
"It's ridiculous, because everybody's coloured or you wouldn't be able
 	   to see them." (Captain Beefheart on racism, 1974)
    Jon Jarrett, Oxford, UK      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk