HW) new version of Green Finned Demon for download

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 15 16:44:37 EDT 2011

So is Brock against all animal abuse? I recall the song from "Space Bandits" was in honor of bird reserves, right?

From: Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: HW) new version of Green Finned Demon for download

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011, mike coleman wrote:
> HW just put up a new version of Green Finned Demon in support of Sea
> Sheppard, in download format.
> in case anyone here might need to know:
> http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/downloadstore.htm

    Sea Shepherd are very *exciting*, but I'm a bit ambivalent about the ethics of actually supporting them. Given that the cause itself doesn't help me decide, then, has anyone got this yet and can they say how it is? Yours,
          Jon

ObLP: Jean Michel Jarre - _Oxygène_
-- "It's ridiculous, because everybody's coloured or you wouldn't be able
      to see them." (Captain Beefheart on racism, 1974)
  Jon Jarrett, Oxford, UK      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk