Spam-Used Progressive Rock Sale List

Elipxr5 elipxr5 at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 18 11:26:00 EDT 2011

Hi. Here's an updated list of some Progressive Rock CDs from my collection that I'm parting with. There's some space rock-ish stuff here that wasn't on my other list.Some are pretty hard to find. All CDs  are in  good to excellent condition. CD's are 10 US dollars each plus the cost of shipping, except for a few listings that have other prices specified. Within the US I usually ship by priority mail for $5.20. I will work with you for combined shipping rates for purchases of multiple CDs.   Please contact me at EliPXR5 at aol.com so I can let you know that the CD you want is still available. Please don't make any payment until I confirm your request. Payments can be made by Paypal, or US Postal money orders. Thanks in advance for any interest.

Jon Anderson - Deseo - BMG
Jon Anderson - Olias of Sunhillow - Atlantic
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - Brother of Mine - Arista - Promo CD Single 2 versions
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - An Evening Of Yes Music Plus - Herald - 2 CD set $12.00
Amorphis - Am Universum - RCA Victor Japan
Amorphis-Tuonela-Relapse
Asia - Enso Kai - Burning Airlines
Kevin Ayers and the Whole World - Hyde Park Free Concert 1970 - Reel Recordings - Digipac
Ayreon- Flight of the Navigators - Century Media
Adrian Belew - Belew Prints - Adrian Belew Presents (Free As A Bird Live In NYC bonus track)
Christian Boule - Photo Music - Comet Hotel/Musea
BPM & M - Xtrakts & Arifakcts - Papa Bear Records -  Pat Mastelotto, Bill Munyon, Robert Fripp, Tony Levin
Bruford Levin Upper Extremities - Blue Nights - Papa Bear Records $12.00
Les Claypool's Frog Brigade - Live Frogs Set One - Prawn Song - includes covers of Theela Hun Ginjeet and Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Les Claypool's Frog Brigade - Live Frogs Set Two - Prawn Song - Pink Floyd's Animals cover album
Clearlight - The Best of Rainbow Music 1975-2000- Chnnel 888
Clearlight - Delired Chameleon Family - Channel 888 - with Tim Blake
Clearlight - Forever Blowing Bubbles - Channel 888
Clearlight - Infinite Synphony - Channel 888 Digipack
Clearlight - Les Contes du Singe Fou - Channel 888
Clearlight - Visions - Channel 888
Clive Bunker and Beggar's Farm with Bernardo Lanzetti- Diving In The Past- Electromantic- all Jethro Tull covers
Conspiracy - The Unknown- Inside Out - with cardboard outer sleeve, Chris Squire, Billy Sherwood
Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt.2 - Scenes From A Memory - Elektra
Dream Theater - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence - Elektra Records
Dream Theater - Through Her Eyes - Elektra - single plus 40 minutes live unreleased
Emerson Lake and Palmer - Then and Now - Eagle - 2 CD set $12.00
A Tribute To The Music And Works Of Brian Eno- various artists including Chrome Brand X, DarXtar,Controlled Bleeding, Astralasia,Farflung and more - Cleopatra
Brian Eno - Nerve Net - Opal/Warner Brothers
Flower Kings - Alive On Planet Earth - Century Media 2 CD $12.00
Gilli Smyth - A Celtic Tale - Blueprint -narrated by Gilli, with music by Anthony Phillips, Harry Williamson and Didier Malherbe
Pierre Moerlen's Gong - Expresso II - Virgin

Gongzilla - Suffer - Lolo Records - with Allan Holdsworth
Gongzilla - Gongzilla - Thrive - LoLo Records
GTR - GTR - One Way/ BMG - Remastered Edition
Steve Hackett - Feedback86 - Camino Records - Enhanced CD In Cardboard Slip Case
Steve Hackett - Genesis Revisited - Snapper - Genesis covers with John Wetton, Tony Levin, Bill Bruford, Chester Thompson, Alphonso Johnson, Pino Palladino $12.00
Peter Hammill -Fool's Mate - Caroline
Happy The Man- Happy The Man -One Way
Happy The Man -Crafty Hands- One Way
IQ - Ever - SPV / Inside Out
Iluvater-A Story Two Days Wide-Kinesis
Jadis - Fanatic - Inside Out / Spv
Jethro Tull - Catfish Rising- Chrysalis
Jethro Tull - A Little Light Music (Live) - Chrysalis
King Black Acid-Loves A Long Song-Cavity Search
King Crimson - The Compact King Crimson - EG - hole punch jewel box
Sometimes God Hides : The Young Person's Guide to Discipline - Discpline Label sampler with King Crimson, Fripp, Belew, Levin, Peter Hammill,,CGT and more
Schizoid Dimension,A Tribute to King Crimson - Purple Pyramid- Crimson covers by Brand X,David Cross, Chrome,Melting Euphoria,Spirits Burning,Presurehed,more
Greg Lake - Live - EMI Capitol
Liquid Tension Experiment 2 - Magna Carta
Man - Perfect Timing, The U.A. Years - EMI - early years compilation
Man - The Twang Dynasty - The Road Goes On Forever - includes tribute track to former member John Cipollina "The Wings Of Mercury"
Phil Manzanera - 801 - Listen Now - Expression
Phil Manzanera - 801 - Live - Virgin - Booklet signed by Phil Manzanera $12.00
Matching Mole - Smoke Signals - Cuneiform
Scott McGill, Michael Manring, and Vic Stevens-Addition by Subtraction-Free Electric Sound with Jordan Rudess
Mellonova-Mellonova-Aporia
Phil Miller In Cahoots - All That - Cuneiform -with Elton Dean
Phil Miller In Cahoots - Live 86-89- Mantra -with Hugh Hopper, Elton Dean, Pip Pyle and more
Steve Miller Trio Meets Elton Dean - Reel Recordings - Digipac

National Health - Missing Pieces -  ESD
OSI - Office Of Strategic Influence - Avalon Japanese - Deluxe Bonus Tracks Edition
Pendragon-The Masquerade Overture-Snapper Classics-DigiPack
PFM - A Celebration - Snapper/Recall 2CD set $12.00
PFM - Jet Lag - RCA
PFM - Passpartu - RCA Italy
PFM - The World Became The World - BMG
Progday - Kinections - The Progday Support Cd - Strawbs, The Muffins, Djam Karet, Wobbler, Guy Manning, Nathan Mahl, Sonus Umbra
Pip Pyle's Bash! - Belle Illusion - Cuneiform
Qango - Live In The Hood - John Wetton, Carl Palmer, John Young, Dave Kilminster - Manticore
Soft Heap - Al Dente - Reel Recordings - Digipac
Soft Machine - Backwards - Cuneiform
Soft Machine Legacy - Steam - Moonjune - Digipac
Spock's Beard - Day For Night - Metal Blade/Radiant
Spock's Beard - Don't Try This At Home - Metal Blade/Radiant
Spock's Beard - V - SPV / Inside Out -  Deluxe Limited Edition in Digipac with Media Track
Strawbs - Live At Nearfest 2004 - Witchwood Media/ Pinnacle
David Sylvian & Robert Fripp - The First Day - Virgin
The Tangent - A Place In The Queue - SPV / Inside Out - Limited First Edition 2 CD set in digipac $15.00
Transatlantic - Live In America - SPV/InsideOut - 2CD set $12.00
Transatlantic - SMPTE - Metal Blade/Radiant Records
Umphrey's Mcgee - Anchor Drops - Sci Fidelity Records gatefold digipac
Van Der Graaf Generator - H to He Who am the Only One -  Virgin 2005 remaster
Van Der Graaf Generator - Pawn hearts - Virgin 2005 Remaster
Van Der Graaf Generator - The least we can do is wave to each other- Virgin - 2005 Remaster
Vandertop - Best On Tour 76 - Utopic Records - Jannick Top, Christian Vander, Didier Lockwood, Klaus Blasquiz
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Center Of The Earth - A & M
Rick Wakeman - Live- EMI-Capitol
Rick Wakeman - Return To The Center Of The Earth - EMI Classics
Wakeman and Cousins - Hummingbird - Morada Music/ Witchwood Media
Wakeman and Cousins - Live - From The Witchwood Media Archives Series Vol.1 - Witchwood Media/Pinnacle
John Wetton - Sub Rosa - Live In Milan July 5, 1998 - Blueprint
Wetton / Downes - Icon - Frontiers Records
Yes- Friend and Relations - Purple Pyramid -in cardboard sleeve-cut out CD -2 CD set
Yes - I Would Have Waited Forever - Arista - Promo CD Single
Yes - Lift Me Up - Arista - Promo CD Single
Yes- Magnification- Eagle
Yes - Talk - Victory Music
Yes - The Ladder - RCA Victor Japan - with extra bonus mini CD "I've Seen All Good People" and "And You And I" Live Versions
Yes- The Yes Story - Recording Arts - 2 CD set in nice cardboard box with Yes and solo tracks
Yes - Union - Arista
Yes - YesSymphonic - Yesworld - 3 track tour only Ep from 2001
Symphonic Music Of Yes - RCA Victor - London Philharmonic conducted by Alan Parsons with Anderson, Bruford, and Howe