HW) new version of Green Finned Demon for download

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 18 18:55:20 EDT 2011

I heard some clear pictures of the human junk on the moon came back recently...
that is so depressing :)

Going to mars??  have we seen what's at the bottom of our own planet
yet and threatened it directly??

how bout those dwindling coral reefs