HW) new version of Green Finned Demon for download

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 18 19:17:14 EDT 2011

and as an attempted apology for my farts, Hawkwind said dave played
all the synths on this track, and Dave and Richard sing it.
Recorded last week and played live on belfast. I myself unsure if the
2 are one. Of course I've not heard it.
yeah hawkwind pretty cool, lyrics aging OK.
I guess I hope there are some Green Finned Demons way down there
LURKING for when the time to scare people shitless is JUST RIGHT