HW) new version of Green Finned Demon for download

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 19 12:47:46 EDT 2011

and a quick apology to Mr. Stewart
I thought I was going to send any posts not to do with GFD into an
"OFF" catagory, which is usually where I am at (esp with you!) , and I
did not mean to 'single you out'

how are you, tell us something and bury it in Hawkwind, etc etc
I hope you all are great, and I only wish the economy would improve
since I don't have a life like the rest!!!
I've got obligations and the bankers have interfered. The problem couldn't be me