Can anyone help with transportation to New Bedford.

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Sep 21 11:38:05 EDT 2011

	We can hardly wait for Boston, and Providence, if anyone is going to
New Bedford PLEASE contact us off list, there's no public trans, and we're
looking for a ride.  Can anyone help?  Of course, we'll chip in for our
share of everything.  It's worth asking.

Cheers,

Mary and Tim

Kosh doesn't want to go.

----
From: Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com [mailto:Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rob Dreamworker
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:24 AM
To: Hawkwind Yahoo Groups
Subject: [Hawkwind] Video of Gunslinger playing Hassan I Sabha with Cyndee
Lee Rule

By John Verica, shared on FB by Mike Burro.

John is right in front of the PA in an insanely loud venue, hence the mic
distortion.  But you get the idea.

http://youtu.be/yW6IihpbT9Y

Cheers.           Rob.

Hawkwind e-group! The world's #1 and greatest e-source for Hawkwind fans --
created and maintained by Hawkwind fans!

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured

BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET