FRESH HW rumor-mill

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 22 05:23:05 EDT 2011

sorry yet ANOTHER post, but I was commenting on Colin, not speaking of
a guest for THIS upcoming record.

It's late where I am

it's late period

cashiers at local grocery store wearing huge buttons: "I saved 10
percent on my groceries when I got my flu shot"
I think the destruction must begin before the FEMA camps, but it must
be so carefully executed to protect the innocent. and also to avoid
doing exactly what they want