Downloads, Green Finned Demon and Hawkwind Zoo

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 28 11:55:03 EDT 2011

message from Dave Law, mod of UK HW forum, replanted here

To coincide with the band's appearance on HMS Belfast this coming
Tuesday night, Hawkwind have re-recorded the track Green Finned Demon
and now offer it for sale as a download with all profits from the
release going to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.

If you've missed the various adverts for this on the way to this page
then you can purchase and download it by clicking the link below. -
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/downloadstore.htm

We'd like to point out that 48 hours ago this was nothing more than a
pipe dream, we've literally brought all this together in that time, so
for that reason we realise that there could be problems we may have
overlooked, although initial tests have proved 100% successful we'd
like to hear of any problems you encounter whilst purchasing or
downloading the track, so if you have anything you would like to
report then please drop us an e-mail to davelaw at blueyonder.co.uk. We
are aware that there appears to be a glitch with the preview option on
the shop page and we will endeavour to get this fixed at the earliest
opportunity.

The Dead Sea Mob are gonna design a special cover for this single at
the Sea Shepherd fundraiser on HMS Belfast on Tuesday night. The cover
will then be available free from this site so make sure you come back
and download it.

Also check out facebook over the next few days, especially if you
encounter any problems. If it's something that is affecting several
people we will post a quick message on there, to visit Hawkwind's
facebook page, click the link below.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hawkwind/117137094965867

We hope you enjoy this and at the same time you are safe in the
knowledge that you are helping a very worthwhile cause