FRESH HW rumor-mill

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 30 20:16:26 EDT 2011

and. sorry.......
I myself wasn't assuming that an ex-members previous return meant
"untarnished", or even "on good terms"....But you (Jon), have a unique
way of twisting my mind (almost every post you write, you can take
this as complementary), and I also confuse over my own incomplete
thought process. I would like to be "exuced" from the table if
permission be granted.