'I lost my life's collection of vinyl records but I'm well on the road to recovery now'

jerry mathers insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 23 10:28:21 EDT 2012

Dear Paul.....
Since your mentioning me gave way to a gaseous release on my part, I
want to make clear (since I can be misunderstood), that I appreciated
the article from the very second I saw the link.
I just asked a friend in UK about it and was told he is a regular
contributor and that it would not likely be a hoax.
I suggest sending him an eBay link. There are many ways to get vinyl,
but that is where you would be most apt to easily grab the rare stuff
in nice shape. (by just sitting like a spider with a web and waiting
for it)
If I were to actually think the guy needed my help, there is that fear
that he might publish my leads (I'm semi bullshitting again with this)
Anyway, in a word: "eBay".... I find it curious it doesn't make much
mention of mail-order (or did it?), which is pretty much THE WAY to
shop nowdays, unless you can roam the world at leisure.
Meanwhile I have been so hard at work on "who is God", who is "ET",
"who is Satan" etc, and have concluded it is ALL INSANE no mattter how
you slice it.
The gods must be crazy, and I find myself amused how the entire 'body
of Christ" might be changed hands entirely by switching out old terms
of "angels/demons" with "space technicians"
Whats the difference anyway, besides the former allowing humans to
feel a little more "special".