Tommy Grenas

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Apr 25 14:44:43 EDT 2012

On 25 Apr 2012, at 12:50 , Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> I was wondering what Farflung were now doing, if anything, and discover to my mixed joy and chagrin that they just came back off a European tour which appears to have culminated with Roadburn. I might make it to Roadburn again some day but at the moment it needs more coordination than I can spare to be online in the right twenty minutes of each year to sign up. I seem to be fated to miss Farflung when they come to Europe anyway, but since they didn't touch the UK I might have struggled. Anyway, I hope this touring portends new recording! The latest news seems not to be on their MySpace but on a blog, here:
> http://farflungmusic.blogspot.co.uk/
> There's comments enabled, but only with some form of authentication (LJ, Google, OpenID, etc.)

Ah, MySpace is so last decade!;) Farflung and Grenas are certainly active on FaceBook, and Twitter I think (though celebs and bands and stuff usually just link the two).  Hadn't seen the blog, but it may well carry the same info, generally.  As for recording, I've seen Farflung and/or Grenas post a few teasers from new recordings in recent months -- so, yes, this seems to be happening.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson