BOC-L Digest - 12 Aug 2012 to 14 Aug 2012 (#2012-101)

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Thu Aug 16 10:45:06 EDT 2012

2 Friends and I bought tickets yesterday.  I can't speak for them though I
have a feeling that they may feel the same as me:
I feel this is going to be more of a curiosity than anything else. We had
gotten to the point a long time ago where the shows had become so
disappointing that we would go 2 years between seeing them.  The last show
we saw was so bad that it we stopped entirely in 2007.
My hopes here is that BOC will rise to the occasion for this event.
Special guest stars???  I don't expect to see Joe or Albert, though I
would LOVE too!!  I expect Rudy Sarzo, and some other guys who have
previously been in the band, maybe Robbie Krieger , and perhaps some local
some-what known NYC area musicians (no names come to mind right now
unfortunately).  Maybe the guys from Blotto.

I hope to be pleasantly surprised on October 28th, but don't expect it to
be much more than another good night out with my friends.

   --Eric

--
Until Further Notice, I am Unique