BOC-L Digest - 16 Aug 2012 to 17 Aug 2012 (#2012-104)

Chris Baker coffeebaker at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Aug 30 23:02:13 EDT 2012

Regarding my completely idle conjecture that the upcoming "40th Anniversary"
NYC show might see an original-lineup reunion, Albert Bouchard wrote:

>>If they are planning on anything like that they are keeping it a "surprise" to
me too

Well at least I don¹t feel bad about missing the show, then :)

Stuff I¹d love to find on the box set¹s Rarities CD, ³Best of the
Broadcasts² CD or the live concert downloads promised ­ some of this I¹m
obviously dreaming about but hey...

- SWU material

- selections from the Conry¹s Bar set-tapes that Albert discussed on the AOL
boards years back

- Imaginos material

- outtakes/demos from Mirrors, Cultosaurus, Fire

Live stuff:

- I Want You / She¹s So Heavy (Biloxi 12/80 or better if it exists)
- Soul Kitchen  (Chicago 4/75 or better if it exists)
- Sea Cruise (AZ 79)
- Turn on Your Lovelight (?) UK 75
- Astronomy with Albert vocal
- Screams & Mistress of the Salmon Salt (Agora 10/73)
- entire, pristine Rooster Tail (Detroit) show of early 73(?) - there were
some indications this was professionally recorded
- good-quality Nuggets Pizza Parlor cuts that never got wide (³bootleg² EP)
release, particularly that assaultive take on Before the Kiss...
- pristine "Live in the West"
- (early) I Love the Night with full lyric
- (early) Teen Archer
- Redeemed (was this ever done live?)
- Under My Thumb (did I really see this done?  or just hear about it and
conflated it with It¹s Not Easy, which I definitely saw..?)

-Chris Baker