Huw Lloyd Langfton is no longer with us

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Fri Dec 7 09:02:51 EST 2012

On Dec 7, 2012, at 6:57 AM, mike c <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> I just crawled out of bed to hear about this.
> He passed away peacefully in his sleep.
> He'd been battling cancer.

This is tremendously sad news.  I knew he'd been battling poor health over the past years but never realised it was this serious.  I thought he'd put it behind him and was on a bit of an upswing, health wise, but alas not. :-(

I remember seeing Huw playing a blinder with Hawkwind back in the late 80s; I'll never forget that. RIP, Huw.

Cheers,

Paul.