Huw Lloyd Langfton is no longer with us

Mike Holmes fofp at STAFFMAIL.ED.AC.UK
Fri Dec 7 09:38:01 EST 2012

On 07/12/2012 11:57, mike c wrote:
> I just crawled out of bed to hear about this.
> He passed away peacefully in his sleep.
> He'd been battling cancer.

Sad news and my condolences to his family and very many friends.

I've had more than a few pints with Huw over the years and always found
him good company and ready to chat to fans. I'll raise a glass tonight
and put on my Glastonbury '81 CD - a gig I attended and fondly remember
standing at the base of the metal pyramid, looking up at Huw and hearing
his guitar.

RIP Huw.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.