Aural Innovations: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Thu Dec 20 03:53:06 EST 2012

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

DECEMBER 20, 2012: NEW AURAL INNOVATIONS SPACE ROCK RADIO SHOW

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#299). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html.

NOTE: New album reviews are posted regularly at:
http://aural-innovations.com/blog/

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #299)

Vespero - "Another Strangest Thing In The Ocean" (from The Crabs Freak Out)

Vert:x - "Cube Abuse (live)" (from The Crabs Freak Out)

Jack Ellister - "Great Esmeralda" (from The Crabs Sell Out)

The Lucid Dream - "Hits Me Like I'm Stoned (live on Dandelion Radio)" (from
The Crabs Sell Out)

Charles Riff Goff III - "Simple Gifts" (from Acren Wacren Waney Vo)

The Donner's Family (NOTE: I call them "de Sade" on the show, they've
changed their name) - "Sister's Stitches" (from The Donners)

Reverend J.M. Gates - "Will Hell Be Your Santa Claus?" (from Death Might Be
Your Santa Claus)

Jay Tausig - "Ever In Focus" (from Virgo: Keeper Of The Flame)

Mountain Mirrors - "Spell" / "Chasm" (from Asylum Acres)

Charles Riff Goff III - "Now My Dear Companions" (from Acren Wacren Waney
Vo)

Nick Riff - "Too Much To Know" (from Escape Velocity)

Erin Hill & her Psychedelic Harp - "Lookout, Science" (from Girl Inventor)

Reverend J.M. Gates - "Will the Coffin Be Your Santa Claus?" (from Death
Might Be Your Santa Claus)

Big Plastic Finger - "Winnebago Man" (from Launching The Tone Arm)

The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "Colossal Atomic Man" (from Operation Sun
Probe)

The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "Josephine" (from We Are The Brian Wilson
Shock Treatment)

The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "Orange Skies" (from Shockibus Eruptum!)

The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "The Guiding Hand Of Psyche" (from The
Secret Power Of The Third Eye And Other Supernatural Sounds)

The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "Bangladesh" (from Druid Time Lords)

The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "Blue Cheer" (from Saviours Of Rock)

The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "Operation Sun Probe" (from Operation Sun
Probe)

Charles Riff Goff III - "The Voice Of God" (from Acren Wacren Waney Vo)

Korai Orom - track 4 (from Korai Orom '96)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>