Merry Christmas

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 25 09:13:01 EST 2012

I mean just look at the layers upon layers upon layers of deception.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_secretumomega06.htm

Left to put hopes in the grays and maybe the concept of raising
humanty's vibration  could be yet another "harvest hoax"??
My inifinte god does not need to brag about knowing the endgame, who
will come back to "him" and who will not, nor need turn the whole
affair into a misery spectacle  :) :)
.